Are you a safety superstar looking for your next career adventure? Take this opportunity to join a dynamic people focused organisation that believes all injuries are preventable. Step up to a role where your expertise will be valued integral support in delivering on this organisation's number one operational priority-safety.
Enthusiasm, energy, leadership and people skills will be key to your success with this organisation that is happy to develop your career and nurture your personal growth.
This role will see you regularly getting out and about to diverse sites supporting and coaching operations teams towards continuous safety improvements and developing their skills and knowledge to fulfil the business' safety goals.
You will be given the freedom and flexibility you need to achieve outcomes within an organisational culture that encourages and promotes open communication, working as an integrated team, self development and succession plans.
About the Role:
- Positively engage and influence the multi-site workforce across diverse environments (be seen, be heard, be known)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop tool box meetings and complete Risk Assessments, JSA's and incident investigations to continuously improve safety practices and maintain high standards
- Support the delivery of safety initiatives and identification of development opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate and report with the Board of Directors on safety matters
- Partner and support senior management in fostering a positive safety culture
- Formal safety qualifications or related along with significant relevant experience
- Strong understanding of applicable NZ WHS legislation, codes of practice and safety standards highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage at all levels to influence and report on WHS matters
- Experience applying current best-practice processes and developing practical solutions to problems
- Show resilience and ability to overcome resistance
Please apply on-line or contact the Safety People team for a confidential discussion on +613 8677 5517