Here is your opportunity to be part of a dynamic global manufacturing business with diverse operations including distribution, transport and logistics and manufacturing.
Based in the Western Region of Victoria, with limited interstate travel your key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of leadership, guidance and advice at operational and management level across multiple sites
- Facilitating the implementation of key WHS projects
- Coaching and mentoring a small team (WHS and Injury Management)
- Development and implementation of company wide policies and procedures
- Facilitating risk assessments, incident investigations, workshops
- Coaching and supporting managers in rolling out WHS management practices
To be successful in this position you should bring:
- Experience in construction, mining, manufacturing or logistics preferred
- Strong WHS experience at management level
- Ability to liaise with and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong technical knowledge of WHS regulations and systems
- Formal qualifications in WHS
- Ability to lead, motivate a team
- Drive cultural change across the business.
On offer is the opportunity to gain exposure to a global organisation with a strong Australian footprint. No relocation costs will be provided if you are relocating from interstate.
For further information please contact the Safety People team on 03 8677 5517