Here is your opportunity to join an organisation with a strong history of success in the Australian and New Zealand market. With staff operating across multiple sites throughout Australia and New Zealand region, the organisation services multiple industries through the manufacture and service of specialised products.
If you are looking at taking the next step in your career, an opportunity now exists for an experienced HSEQ professional to join this well supported team in an operational and systems management position.
You will be responsible for looking after multiple sites and the day to day management of HSEQ and the ongoing development and implementation of the integrated management system across the business. This includes a gap analysis and the continuous improvement of the management systems.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager this role is responsible for:
- Driving safety across the business and the continuous improvement of safety culture
- Conducting risk assessments, incident investigations and audits
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the management systems ( 9001, 4801, 14001) in Aus and NZ
- Deliver system efficiencies
- Reviewing and developing tools, policies and procedures
- Manage and deliver reporting requirements
- Deliver training programs
- Continuous improvement of safety culture throughout the business
- Interstate travel is required
To be successful in this position you should bring strong HSEQ operational experience in the manufacturing sector along with systems management experience and exposure to ISO standards. With strong technical knowledge and outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills along with the ability to influence and engage others, you will have a proven track record of delivering HSEQ performance improvement through continuous systems improvement. You will also have a formal qualification in Safety and a valid drivers license.
On offer is $90,000 + super as well as the opportunity to make your mark in a business willing to embrace a fresh approach. For further information please contact Safety People on 03 8677 5517 or supply your resume via details provided below.