Join a well respected organisation in a role that will require you to be manage a reasonable return to work portfolio during a maternity leave contract.
About the Role:
This role includes national responsibility for injury prevention, injury management and claims administration. The business is seeking strong technical and leadership expertise in order to tackle a portfolio with a heavy tail focus.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the Workers compensation claims process, including Injury Management and Return to Work outcomes.
- Ensure sustainable claims outcomes whist minimising liability.
- Possess strong commercial acumen and customer service.
- Demonstrate an adaptable approach and engage and influence a variety of stakeholders.
- Get involved in the broader company initiatives that impact on the WorkCover experience.
- Extensive experience in the Injury Management and Return to Work field with a thorough understanding of legislative requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in a National Claims/ Injury Management position.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of injury management policies and initiatives.
- Solid skills in multiple stakeholder engagement.
- Manufacturing sector experience would be well regarded.
If you have the capabilities to lead and drive the Claims/ Injury Management/ RTW function nationally and posses the required knowledge and qualifications, please apply today on-line now or contact 03 8677 5517.