Global organisation focused on delivering service excellence in the insurance claims sector. This business has a strong focus on customer service whilst ensuring best practice through innovation, speed and efficiency.
Currently sourcing for a number of candidates looking to become full time trainee Case Management. You will manage a range of workers compensation claims in accordance with VIC State specific legislative requirements and organisational policies and procedures. Comprehensive training will be provided.
Your Role will Include
- Provide all stakeholders with exceptional customer service.
- Optimise claims management tools to progress the claims process.
- Communicate effectively with employers, workers and related professionals.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
To be Successful you will have
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer service.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and source viable solutions.
- Level of resilience in managing constant workflows and customer issues.
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to quality processes.
You will Enjoy
- A competitive hourly rate and supportive team.
- An interesting and varied caseload.
- Opportunity for career progression.
To discuss this opportunity, or your next career opportunity, in the strictest confidence please call Rachel McGregor 03 8677 5517