This is a rare opportunity for a HSEQ Coordinator to work across the NSW/ACT region, supporting the National HSEQ Manager in the development, implementation and management of HSEQ and programs at all branches and agents. You will be a motivated 'hands on' self starter who can engage and educate the workforce on HSEQ.
To be successful in this role:
- Interpret internal and external policies relating to HSEQ issues and develop appropriate strategies to ensure functional compliance
- Facilitate and conduct safety and risk analysis using internal tools and programs
- Support managers and mentor staff on the philosophies of behavioural based safety and take an active leadership role to influence change
- Ensure a high safety standard is maintained in all activities through the design, administration, facilitation and evaluation of training and awareness programs, and the proactive analysis of safety KPI's.
- integrate and manage the ongoing development and maintenance of third party certification/accreditation
- Monthly reporting relating to key HSEQ metrics
- Be involved in incident investigations and near misses
- Coordinate Safety Committee activities
- Procedure and Policy review and consultation
- Demonstrate "Safety", "Think", "React", "Sell", "Succeed" in situations you come across within your role
- Relevant HSEQ Tertiary qualifications
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- SIRA approved RTW Coordinator (highly desirable)
- 2-5 years experience in an Health and Safety position
- Experience working across multiple sites
If you embody the "Yes We Can" ethos, and can demonstrate safety in all situations of your position, then apply today or call Lisa on 03 8677 5517 for a confidential discussion about the role.