Join an ever expanding national organisation with a diverse market share. Centrally located and easily accessible, this insurer focuses on positive outcomes for injured workers. Join the team and deliver on the organisations exceptional customer service ethic that underpins the foundation of their continual growth and success.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing solid working relationships with key stakeholders to accurately manage WorkCover claims, and assist injured workers back to work.
- Providing injured workers with appropriate service and timely advice regarding claims and rights.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability in managing a portfolio of workers' compensation claims. (Other forms of insurance will be considered)
- A minimum of 2-3 years' of experience in a similar role whether employer based or within an Insurer.
- Fantastic customer service skills to all claimants and ability to effectively resolve conflict.
- The ability to provide sound advice and engage line managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on a verbal and written level go without saying as you will be required to build the confidence of injured workers and other stakeholders in relation to your expertise in the Workers Compensation system.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion to be part of a committed team.
Send your cover letter and resume to Bryan King by clicking Apply below. Quoting reference 2924090