This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Health & Safety Coordinator to work across Victoria, Albury and Tasmania providing support, coaching and guidance to all staff. Reporting to the National Environment Health & Safety Manager with a strong working relationship with the Regional General Manager, you will be a highly autonomous health and safety professional with the ability to engage with all levels to ensure the health and safety compliance across the region.
To be successful in this role:
- Proactively manage risk management processes
- Actively drive consistent Environment Health & Safety standard and procedures across region
- Proactively assist managers to implement the safety management system
- Undertake regular customer visits/ride ons with field staff
- Assist and/or lead investigations and any serious incidents or near misses
- Conduct incident analysis and reporting
- Liaise with workers compensation insurer, medical providers, rehabilitation providers and others as necessary
- Relevant Health & Safety Tertiary qualifications
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- RTW Coordinator
- 5 or more years experience in an Health and Safety position
- Experience working across multiple sites
If you are interested in this position, or want to find out more about the role, please apply today or contact Lisa on 03 8677 5517.