As the Senior Engineer Civil & Tunnelling you will provide specialist knowledge and expertise to influence the decision making of others, including the recommendation of solutions in regards to health and safety, and innovative business solutions.
In the role:
- You will lead, train and develop staff
- You will shape the development of standards, policies and procedures
- You will represent the organisation at a national, state and industry level
- You will collaborate in research initiatives as required
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Eligible for full membership of Engineers Australia
- You will be a natural influencer and strong communicator
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding and prior application of OHS Management Systems
- Experience in presenting and facilitating training
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.