Expressions of Interest are sought for an experienced Occupational Hygienist to join this significant Victorian employer involved in "Major Projects" going forward in Victoria.
As the Senior Occupational Hygienist you will provide specialist knowledge and expertise to influence the decision making of others, including the recommendation of solutions in regards to health and safety, and innovative business solutions.
In the role:
- You will lead, train and develop staff
- You will shape the development of standards, policies and procedures
- You will represent the organisation at a national, state and industry level
- You will collaborate in research initiatives as required
- A degree in science and postgraduate qualifications in occupational hygiene.
- Eligibility for full membership of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene (AIOH).
- You will be a natural influencer and strong communicator
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding and prior application of OHS Management Systems
- Experience in presenting and facilitating training
- Consultative and Collaborative in nature you will build and maintain robust relationships with all stakeholders.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
If you have wish to learn more about this role, please call Bryan King on 8677 5517