Our client is one of the leading service providers and brokers, with strong national and global presence. With demonstrated capability in the OHS & risk management space, tremendous growth has created an opportunity for a dynamic and engaging OHS consultant.
We are searching for a consultant, looking not only for an opportunity to engage in a broad range of consulting projects and strategic advice with key clients but also able to contribute to the further growth of this service moving forward. This is an opportunity to help shape the development of this practice and help support a high performing team.
You will be responsible for:
To be successful you will have:
- Providing OHS consulting and risk management services to key clients and internal colleagues
- Establishing and maintaining effective long term relationships with clients to become a trusted business adviser whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Executing delivery of core services and actively look for ways to identify internal and external client needs
- Client visits and OHS support visits
- Operational support to clients such as conducting risk assessments, audits, developing and implementing safety management systems, develop and facilitate training
- Strong OHS knowledge and an an understanding of risk management principles with the ability to apply these principles in the management of OHS hazards
- 3-4 years experience in OHS advisory or related role is desirable
- Interpersonal and leadership skills for the purposes of coaching, mentoring and interacting with clients
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders across a broad range of industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for the purposes of interacting with colleagues, clients and prospects
- Graduate degree in OHS, with auditing and/or training experience
- Current Australian drivers licence and access to a car
On offer is an attractive remuneration of $90,000 + super and the opportunity to be part of a growing team.
For further information please contact Safety People on 03 8677 5517 or supply your resume via details provided below.