This is an opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Coordinator to proactively manage HSE systems across manufacturing sites to ensure compliance and a safe workplace.
To be successful in this role:
- Proactively manage risk management processes
- Actively drive consistent Environment Health & Safety standard and procedures
- Proactively assist managers to implement the safety management system
- Assist and/or lead investigations and any serious incidents or near misses
- Conduct incident analysis and reporting
- Liaise with workers compensation insurer, medical providers, rehabilitation providers and others as necessary, in the unlikely event an injury takes place
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing, or similar environment
- Certificate IV or Diploma OHS minimum
- Risk management skills
- HSE system development experience looked upon favourably
- If you are interested in this position, or want to find out more about the role, please apply today or contact Bryan on 03 8677 5517.