Join an ever-expanding national industry with diverse workplaces and broad career opportunities.
Opportunities currently exist Nationally for both Full Time, Part Time and Casual.
Easily accessible, these positions focus on positive outcomes for injured workers. Become part of a team that delivers on the outstanding customer service and ethics that underpins the foundation of your continued growth and success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing solid working relationships with key stakeholders to accurately manage WorkCover claims, and assist injured workers back to work.
- Providing injured workers with appropriate service and timely advice regarding claims and rights.
To be successful
- WorkCover/Comcare Administrators
- Case Managers
- Technical Advisors
- Injury Management Advisors
- Return to Work Coordinators
in these roles, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability in managing a portfolio of workers' compensation claims. (Other forms of insurance will be considered)
- A minimum of 2-3 years' of experience in a similar role whether employer-based or within an Insurer.
- Fantastic customer service skills to all claimants and ability to effectively resolve conflict.
- The ability to provide sound advice and engage line managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on a verbal and written level go without saying as you will be required to build the confidence of injured workers and other stakeholders in relation to your expertise in the Workers Compensation system.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion to be part of a committed team.
If you would like a confidential conversation to discuss your options or your career requirements then please reach out to us today.