The Regional EHS Manager will be responsible for leading strategy development and execution of world-class EHS systems and activities within the companies International Inc. business. The Regional EHS Manager will also direct EHS & Security programs to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and company policies. Lead and implement sustainable activities that result in EHS and Security excellence at all the companies US locations. This position will be accountable for all state, local, and federal permitting including NPDES wastewater, underground injection control, air, Title V, RCRA, and Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC). Compliance with all EPA regulations, NSPS, NESHAP, MACT, and HON regulations as well as all Texas and Tennessee regulations. Responsible for maintaining plans regarding RCRA Contingency, SPCC and Risk Management Plans." Principal Accountabilities
- Implements EHS standards, provides technical assistance on EHS issues, and partners with the business on compliance, project management, and EHS management issues.
- Develops predictive risk analysis program to identify critical EHS risks and provide preventive actions to mitigate potential risks.
- Establishes goals, objectives, metrics and scorecards to assure integration and consistent deployment of standards and systems within the region
- Deploys safety, industrial hygiene, PSM and environmental processes which demonstrate continuous improvement in EHS stewardship directed toward preventing accidents, eliminating safety hazards, waste minimization and pollution prevention.
- Conducts technical research to assess and mitigate risk to chemical exposure, noise exposure, air quality issues, ergonomics, radiation and other potential exposure risk issues.
- Provides expertise in key health and safety programs such as but not limited to lockout/tagout, process safety management, machine guarding confined space entry and fall protection systems.
- Develop regional EHS and other professional networking and ensure information related to EHS is properly and consistently shared across the functions and locations
- Establish guidelines and investigative protocols surrounding EHS incidents that address reporting criteria, causation, accountability, remedial actions and incident tracking and closure of corrective actions
- Lead the development of an organization that delivers EHS excellence and compliance programs and standards through the program defining, training, and implementation stages, ensuring that all functions own and have the tools required to implement.