Our client is looking for administrative support for one of their teams which has an important and specific function.
You would be looked on favourably if you have Victorian WorkCover knowledge and previous experience with two I.T platforms, namely ACCtion and Novus.
Purpose of the role -
The Administration Officer will provide business support and service, utilising a variety of policies and procedures and with some specialist knowledge required. This may involve either coordinating the activities of others or supporting a manager and their team or business unit.
Skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications -
• Extensive client service experience
• Demonstrated ability to liaise on a professional level with a diverse client/stakeholder group
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
• Intermediate/Advanced computer skills in Word,Excel, PowerPoint and email (Lotus notes preferred)
• High level of keyboard accuracy and an eye for detail
• Experience in a similar role/undertaking administrative tasks
• Experience in preparation of agendas, minutes,
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bryan King on 8677 5517