About the job -
The general duties would include:
* Authorisation of invoices and payments > $5,000 and under $20,000.
* Oversee claims management process to ensure liability and other decisions are based on facts and supported by evidence.
* Oversee claims management to ensure timely processing of weekly compensation and medical and like expenses.
* Oversee claims management to ensure claims management meets legislative compliance and internal processes.
* Provide advice and guidance to Injury Recovery Advisors with claims management decisions where there are limited procedures and guidelines.
* Manage the permanent disability claims process including Executive approval process.
* Monthly reporting or other as required.
* Other items as required
About you -
Excellent technical experience in workers compensation – Victorian Legislation and ideally Self-insurance experience.
Ability to manage a team of 10.- plus a part time psychologist.
Ability to prioritise and manage competing priorities.
Experience in the use Of CMS- SBCIT Compensation Database would be useful.
If you are interested in learning more and having a confidential discussion, please contact Bryan King on 8677 5517