If workplace relations are your passion then you will be able to make your mark in this complex environment. This organisation operate a number of critical business services across Australia and NZ. This is a newly created role that will utilise your existing knowledge whilst also challenge you to drive better outcomes.
It is expected you will have experience in
- interpreting industrial instruments including awards, enterprise agreements and contracts
- Providing support and advice to key stakeholders in the business
- Conducting complex investigations and disciplinary matters
- Navigating Fair work, courts and other regulatory bodies to achieve positive outcomes on cases
- Working with unions and employee representatives
- influencing organisational change to effect a long term solutions under the HR strategy
More important then any of this experience is your ability to manage a high volume of work to an exceptional standard. You must be the type of person who is focused on outcomes and solutions. Resourceful in your approach to problem solving you will have a level of resilience above the average person. Of-course your exceptional written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a well developed emotional intelligence IQ and the ability to navigate dynamic environments to multiple stakeholders will see you succeed in this role. Your qualifications will be legal or HR orientated but we are interested in anyone that can prove this skill set (even if you are still studying or have gone back to study.)
CBD based, this role will require regular travel across Australia and NZ as this role has National and NZ coverage. A generous salary package with a number of "perks" will be on offer. Call me now, Adele Last 9642 2227, for a confidential discussion or if I have told you enough to gain your interest please apply via the link.