The Rail Safety specialist is responsible for ensuring that Rail Safety compliance is managed effectively in accordance with legal and corporate compliance.
To be successful in the role you will have:
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with maintenance and facility management
* Auditing safety management systems, including maintaining rail accreditation
* Sound knowledge of asset management principles
* Experience and knowledge in contractor management
* Effectively manage a safe and appropriate environment to meet all applicable policies & procedures; Australian Standards; and other Codes of Practice, legislation and laws, update policies and procedures as required
*Conduct site inspections to assess fit for purpose and identify (and remedy) hazards and/or defects
* Comfortable of delivering training at all levels
* Highly organised individual, intuitive and self-motivated
* Qualified Track Force Protection Co-ordinator Level 3.2 with 5 years experience in rail
If you're looking at taking the next step in your career, this role offers an excellent opportunity to make an impact with an established and growing organisation.