An opportunity to work with one of the leading and most successful LPG and Industrial gas companies in Australia, with outlets across the country.
Reporting to the managing director you will be required to lead and provide specialist HSEQ advice and support to all facets of the business, and assist management, supervisors and employees in achieving organisational HSEQ objectives under the relevant legislation and company values.
With your team of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinators you will develop, implement, manage and monitor all HSEQ programs to ensure compliance with TGA, ISO 9001, and other Health, Safety & Environmental and Quality requirements, as well as the Risk Management Standards and Guidelines.
Assume the responsibilities of the Document Controller to administrate the Quality and Safety Management System.
The National HSEQ Manager is responsible for providing support and resource to various senior stakeholders including:
• Reporting all risks, hazards, near misses, incidents and accidents, removing or modifying any unsafe processes or systems
• Provide support to the Compliance Manager & teams responsible for the Major Hazard Facility Safety Case
• Assist in regulatory audits and the preparation of reports as required
• Ensure that a high safety standard is maintained in all activities through the design, administration and evaluation of training and awareness programs, and the pro-active analysis of preventative safety KPI’s
• Provide statistical analysis and interpretation of injury and illness metrics and case data and design and recommend interventions for variations to safety forecasts
• Maintain and continuously improve the Emergency Response Plans and capability
• Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management would be preferred but not essential
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an occupational safety and health, quality and or training role at a similar level
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with regards to industrial, medical and scientific gases
• Sound knowledge and understanding of MHF Safety Management System and Safety Case
• Sound knowledge of the ESV safety case and requirements
• Sound knowledge of TGA publication “Code of Good Manufacturing Practice”
• A comprehensive knowledge of the ADG7
• Experience in database management, document development and computer based training theory assessments
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to effectively communicate and illicit results at all levels with the organisation and with external stakeholders.
• Possess a keen attention to detail and accuracy, exceptionally well organised and methodical in approach
• Self-motivated, results orientated with a logical and precise mindset
• A positive attitude focused on safety, success, problem solving and the ongoing compliance achievement
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, this role offers an excellent opportunity to make an impact with a growing organisation.
To learn more please call Ken on 02 8915 1960