We currently have an opportunity for a Risk, Work Health and Safety Consultant to join our clients Sydney team (Can be based in Brisbane). In this role you will assist in the development of product and service offerings to drive our client’s performance. You’ll deliver high quality, timely and professional risk management advice as well as identify new business opportunities.
About the role -
Provision of safety advice and service to clients including: Auditing (Self Insurance, ISO 45001, WHSAS18001); Safety and/or Environment Management System development and implementation; risk reviews, assessments and training.
About you -
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including effective listening, the ability to assess situations, develop empathy, identify needs and participate in providing professional advice and solutions
- Strong ability to build and manage relationships, as well as leverage off current business
- Sound ability to facilitate training and presentations to a broad range of audiences, from shop floor to senior management or company boards
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS, Environment and/or Risk Management
- RABQSA accredited auditor qualifications are highly desirable (WHS and/or Environment)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment desirable
- Some travel will be required and you are required to have a valid and appropriate driver’s license
On offer is an attractive remuneration + super for an experienced safety consultant/professional.
For further information please contact Safety People on 02 8915 1999, or 07 3145 0363