Take the next step in your WorkCover Claims/Injury Management career.
As a specialist technical resource, focus on Injury Management and Return to Work strategies with a broad group of case managers and assistants.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Drive portfolio outcomes that are strategic and innovative in order to promote return to work practices.
- Coordinate external treaters and providers in order to improve recovery rates and outcomes.
- Bring strong skills in coaching and mentoring that can be applied within the business, but also across the local client groups.
For a confidential conversation please call Bryan King on 8677 5517
- Strong Victorian WorkCover experience with case management experience a must.
- The ability to influence a variety of stakeholders and negotiate return to work strategy with , at times, difficult cirmstances.
- Expereince managing complex WorkCover cases, including mental health.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to engage and educate a diverse workforce on legislative obligations and process.
- Allied Health qualification would be favourable, but not essential.