This role will require you to assess, plan and implement appropriate RTW programs for injured workers, mentoring and coaching managers, liaising with medical practitioners and insurers and providing support to the injured workers.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Collaborate with workers to assess, plan, and implement RTW plans
- Ensure ongoing communication with key stakeholders including, employers, supervisors, doctor, union, OH&S, and claims team
- Undertake strategic reviews of the effectiveness of injury management program
- Obtain and assess information related to the injury and medical condition/treatment
- Proactively liaise with all treating health practitioners
- Develop claims strategies to minimise workers compensation claims costs
- Provide advice and support to line managers and employees
- Minimum 2 years of injury/claims management experience
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation regulations
- High-level computer literacy
- Strong communication and engagement skills
Be prepared to drive improvements across the business in a manner that is bold, warm and honest.