As a specialist technical resource with focus on Injury Management and Return to Work strategies, work with the HR business partners and operational teams to achieve appropriate outcomes for employees with non-work related injuries or illnesses.
Bring your wealth of knowledge regarding Workcover/Injury management and technical skills to a well-established company.
Some of your duties will include:
To excel in this role, you should bring:
- End to end management of non-work related injury and illness
- Establishing solid working relationships with key stakeholders
- Bringing high attention to detail and ability to manage a complex workload
- Liaising with treating practitioners, establishing return to work programs and maintaining accurate records
- Attend multi-sites to meet with employees and stakeholders
- Qualifications in Return to Work
- Allied health experience. Health Safety & Wellbeing knowledge
- Considerable experience within a similar environment in Victoria
- Demonstrated WorkCover technical skills in case management
- Articulate and professional communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence at management level
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion to be part of a committed team
On offer is a competitive remuneration package with benefits and the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience in an operationally diverse business. This role will offer an excellent career development opportunity, with a leading employer and January 2020 start!
Apply now! Send your resume to Ken McConnell by clicking Apply below.