This opportunity is with a large midstream operation listed on the Global 100 list made up of 14,000 employees working in multiple countries. They’re an industry-leading organization rewarded as an industry leader, corporate citizenship, and workforce equality.
Our client is looking for an experienced PSM professional to ensure compliance with all Operational Risk and Process Safety Management policies and programs for the assigned areas.
- 7+ years of experience in Oil & Gas, Refining, or Chemicals
- BS in Engineering or related technical field
- Working knowledge of OSHA 1910
- Ability to work independently under the scrutiny of regulatory agencies
- Ensure the continued effectiveness of the Operations Risk programs within assigned area
- Facilitate the Risk Management Process for risks in the assigned area
- Timely upkeep of and sustainment of the Risk Management Register
- Facilitate and completing or directing the completion of all Process Hazard Analysis including the scope, gathering the PSI for the Facilitator, scheduling, and facilitating the review of the findings as well as tracking the completion of action items
- Responsible for reviewing and classifying all Process Safety events for the assigned area
- Provide consultation and assistance in development and maintenance of assigned area’s PSI
- Provide field employees with clear, timely, and objective information and technical support regarding Operational Risk best practices
We look forward to receiving your expression of interest.