Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, this boutique brokerage has a long history of servicing the SME market via its three specialist divisions.
They are a close-knit team who enjoy a solid and growing portfolio of clients across Australia.
Joining this low-stress environment you will be provided with an initial base portfolio which will provide you with the springboard for continual growth.
To be successful;
- Continuous management of an existing portfolio of transport and logistics policies
- The research and placement of risk
- Liaising with underwriters and other stakeholders
- A proven broking history, with solid General Insurance knowledge
- Confident presentation, negotiation & relationship management skills
- Competent Policy Wording interpretation
- Your portfolio exposure may include cover for commercial motor vehicles, plant, load liability, property, public and carriers liability, professional indemnity, business interruption, environmental liability and workers compensation.
A highly competitive (above market) salary is on offer.