- Advance your career in the Work Cover and Personal Injury Management insurance industry
- Discover a multitude of opportunities for your career development and progression
- Join a dynamic global organisation operating in 140 countries
At this organisation, they have a proven track record of building strong partnerships, helping their clients to improve return to work performance and helping injured workers to return to work and to life.
As a Case Manager, your responsibilities will involve managing all aspects of a claim and will include but won't be limited to:
- Providing a professional and customer focused end-to-end Workers Compensation claims service through effective claims management
- Management of initial liability decisions
- Calculation of weekly payments and management of entitlement step downs
- Management of the injured worker, their employer and any nominated rehabilitation provider to achieve an early durable RTW.
- Working in conjunction with external parties such as lawyers, medical professionals, treating health providers and employers to manage and reduce outstanding claims liabilities
- Implementing strategies for effective cost management on claims
What is the organisation looking for?
- Ideally, recent experience within the Worker’s Compensation and/or Self Insurance as a Claims Manager
- Recent work experience within the insurance or allied health industries (or similar)
- Administration experience/knowledge of general business and administrative practices
- Exceptional time management and Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a team-player attitude
- An aptitude for working within a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment
What can the organisation offer you?
- Staff benefits program with a wide range of discounts on offer
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive bonus
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards to recognise your input to the organisation
- Employee assistance program for yourself and your immediate family members
- Personal touches like weekly fruit bowls and birthday celebrations
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that gives back to the community through various programs
For a confidential discussion also, please call Bryan King on 8677 5517