About the role -
Working with the senior leadership team to provide specialist expertise to reduce workplace incidents and build a positive, “safe first” culture within the business;
• Drive strategic and operational strategies and continual improvement across WH&S, Workers Compensation and Injury Management.
• Developing, implementing and evaluating risk management policies and programs;
• Championing and co-ordinating national annual initiatives and project plans ;
• Ensuring compliance with WH&S, Workers Compensation and all other relevant legislation, occurs nationally.
• Ensure ongoing monitoring, audits, investigations and records are kept;
• Developing and delivering education programs which are relevant and highly participative for employees across the business.
• Developing a positive health and wellbeing program.
About you -
• Business degree or equivalent
• Formal vocational or tertiary qualifications in Work Health and Safety.
• Accreditation as a Return-to-Work Coordinator / WH&S Representative
• Current Driver’s Licence.
Substantial work experience relevant to the role, including extensive experience in safety management systems.
• WH&S experience in Hotels, retail or similar industry
For a confidential discussion - please call Bryan on 8677 5517 (Melbourne)