Having experienced significant growth, this market leader is building on its core strength of customer service, financial security and specialist staff to develop into a reliable and innovative provider of integrated services throughout the Asia Pacific region.
This Perth based role has responsibility for portfolios across WA, NT and SA. With strong skills in claims management and return to work this role is instrumental in driving early intervention and injury prevention strategies for the business. Be resilient, be passionate and use your initiative to achieve great results across your portfolio.DUTIES
- Drive claims outcomes over a manageable sized portfolio that includes both physical and psychological claims.
- Drive business improvements in claims processes across multiple states.
- Have influence over the injury management and return to work process.
- Multi-state WorkCover/Comcare experience
- Show resilience and overcome resistance
- Experience in developing practical solutions to problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to engage and educate a diverse workforce on legislative obligations and process.
The organisation encourages and promotes an environment which fosters open communication, working as an integrated team, and self-development and succession plans.
Please apply online now or contact Bryan for a confidential discussion on
03 8677 5517