About the Company
You will be working for a Community focused, not for profit organisation, with multi site responsibility.
About the Role
This is a hands on role reporting directly to the CEO, it will see you participating in both office and field-based work, engaging with the operations team to provide Health Safety and Environmental support across multiple service sites, ensuring compliance and a safe workplace, with a strong focus on public safety across all venues.
To be successful in this role:
- Actively drive consistent WHSE standards and procedures
- Communicate WHSE information and consult with employees
- Ensure employees are trained in risk management and standard work method statements
- Proactively assist managers to implement the companies safety management system, negotiate and influence outcomes
- Conduct site inspections, audits, hazard identification and implement controls with the operations team
- Assist and/or lead near miss and incident investigations
- Report on positive performance indicators
- Coordinate injury management, liaise with medical providers, rehabilitation providers, insurance agents and others as necessary
- Polished professional having 7+ years WHS experience in construction, manufacturing, council or similar environment
- Knowledge and awareness of managing risks associated with large public events
- Diploma WHS as a minimum
- Risk, Emergency and Contractor Management skills
- Passion for continual improvement in a dynamic multi serviced environment
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more about the role, please apply today or contact Ken on 02 8915 1960.