Join an innovative and quality focussed global organisation with a diverse market share. Centrally located in prestige surroundings, this insurer genuinely looks to achieve positive outcomes for all injured workers, and seeks to develop positive and meaningful relationships with their clients.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the highly motivated
Business Account Management team, and contribute to a forward thinking evolution.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- strategically managing the workers' compensation program for a portfolio of multi-jurisdictional clients
- maximising client retention, profitability and overall client satisfaction through the development and execution of customised claims and risk mitigation strategies
- respectfully leading the service teams through appropriate engagement, support and communication protocols
- experience in developing and fostering strong relationships with key internal and client stakeholders
- a genuine desire to influence the culture, systems and processes, and overall performance of your client base
- confidence in communicating challenging messages
- experience in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- technical workcover experience preferred
For a confidential conversation, please contact Bryan King on (03) 8677 5517.