At this organisation, they have a proven track record of building strong partnerships, helping their clients to improve return to work performance and helping injured workers to return to work and to life.
- Advance your career in the WorkCover and Personal Injury Management insurance industry
- Discover a multitude of opportunities for your career development and progression
As a Case Manager, your responsibilities will involve managing all aspects of a claim and will include but won't be limited to:
What is the organisation looking for?
- Providing a professional and customer-focused end-to-end Workers Compensation claims service through effective claims management
- Management of initial liability decisions
- Calculation of weekly payments and management of entitlement step downs
- Management of the injured worker, their employer and any nominated rehabilitation provider to achieve an early durable RTW.
- Working in conjunction with external parties such as lawyers, medical professionals, treating health providers and employers to manage and reduce outstanding claims liabilities
- Implementing strategies for effective cost management on claims
- Ideally, recent experience within the Worker’s Compensation and/or Self Insurance environments, as a Claims Manager
- Must have previous & recent Victorian WorkCover Agent experience in an agent environment
- Administration experience/knowledge of general business and administrative practices
- Exceptional time management and Organisational skills and the ability to prioritize your tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a team-player attitude
- An aptitude for working within a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging environment
For a confidential discussion also, please call Bryan King on 8677 5517