About the Company:
You will be working in a large retailer with extensive operations across Australia.
About the Role:
Support operational leaders with exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accuracy, consistency and timely documentation of data.
Generate dashboards in Cognos and transpose Health and Safety information into Excel and Powerpoint presentations. Be the main contact for all related reports.
To be successful in this role:
- Deliver accurate, timely and insightful reporting and analytics that enables the business to make critical safety-related decisions
- Coordinate demand and oversee the delivery of all Safety Reporting activity, whilst providing an exceptional customer experience
- Partner with the business to understand process challenges and to identify appropriate reporting solutions and opportunities
- Setting up/maintaining streamlined reporting, designing and creating data reports and analyse results on performance to provide insight into emerging trends
- Maintain document control of all records
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Workplace Health and Safety background (preferred)
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced operational environment, with competing priorities and time pressures
- Advanced experience working with Cognos, Excel (Vlookup & Pivot Tables) and digital documentation systems
- Sound knowledge, skill and experience in data warehousing, data analysis, dashboard development, report presentation and document publishing
- Ability to develop strong and effective working relationships and communicate successfully and confidently at all levels
- Ability to provide exceptional service in a highly specialised area
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more about the role, please apply today or contact Ken on 03 8677 5517