The role will focus on positively influencing and encouraging parties to participate in the return to work process and take ownership of actions.
You will bring your strong influencing and negotiating skills to be able to get the buy in from the injured worker and employer.
- Drive portfolio outcomes that are strategic and innovative in order to promote return to work practices.
- Coordinate external treaters and providers in order to improve recovery rates and outcomes.
- Bring strong skills in coaching and mentoring that can be applied within the business, but also across the local client groups.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Workers Compensation and/ or Claims Management experience;
- Experience in the Allied Health or Job Placement industry;
- Knowledge of all available ‘return to work’ services for workers and employers
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Return to Work Act and its application;
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant acts, legislation and work health benefits;
Demonstrated Case Management experience with the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to contact Bryan King for a confidential discussion. 03 8677 5517 or 0421 787 060
Alternatively, please apply to our ad, upload your most recent CV and consider a cover letter which outlines your alignment to this role.