About the Company
You will be working for a well-established logistics company, offering a great opportunity for an OH&S professional to make their mark.
About the Role
Engage with the operations team to develop and implement a robust safety framework meeting legislative requirements. Establish and conduct WHS training. Provide Health and Safety support across multiple state sites, being the consultant to management and employees, ensuring compliance and best practice in maintaining safe workplaces.
To be successful in this role:
- Actively drive consistent WHSE standards and procedures
- Communicate WHSE information and consult with employees
- Ensure employees are trained in risk management and standard work method statements
- Proactively assist managers to implement the companies safety management system, negotiate and influence outcomes
- Conduct site inspections, audits, hazard identification and implement controls with the operations team
- Assist and/or lead near miss and incident investigations
- Report on lead and lag performance indicators
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more about the role, please apply today or contact Ken on 1300 28 00 68
- 3-5 years of experience in transport & logistics, or similar environment
- Auditing qualifications. Document development.
- Training and Assessment
- Knowledge of AS/NZs4801, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 31000 and multi-state and federal legislation
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in safety
- Risk management skills
- Passion for continual improvement