About the Company
Working with a leading State Government department supporting regional offices for an experienced HSE Coordinator.
About the role
Excellent opportunity to engage with regional offices driving policy initiatives.
- Communicate WHSE information and consult with employees
- Driving policy and procedure throughout regional offices
- Preparing and analyzing reports including board reports
- Assisting with the implementation and driving of Wellbeing initiatives
- Assisting with risk assessments throughout regional offices
- Provide support and advice to regional offices
- Providing support and advise on committees and to project teams
- Assisting with investigations
- Supporting with return to work of injured workers
- Incident reviews
To be successful in the role:
- Demonstrated experience within State Government or similar environment
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Safety
- Knowledge of legislation
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more about the role, please apply today or contact Rachael on 1300 28 00 68.