- Advance your career in the WorkCover and Personal Injury Management insurance industry
- Discover a multitude of opportunities for your career development and progression
At this organisation, they have a proven track record of building strong partnerships, helping their clients to improve return to work performance and helping injured workers to return to work and to life.
As a Team Leader you will be able to guide and inspire your claims team in order to generate improved claims outcomes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
What is the organisation looking for?
- Managing a Team of Work Cover professionals to optimise claims outcomes
- Supervise, develop and support team members to proactively meet objectives and stakeholders needs
- Provide strategic guidance on claims to both internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing strategies for effective cost management on claims
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role
- Must have previous Victorian WorkCover Agent experience in an agent environment
- Previous experience in applying legislation appropriately and demonstration of ability to meet KPI requirements
- Previous experience in team building, coaching, performance management and change management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a team-player attitude
For a confidential discussion also, please call Bryan King or Rachael Austin on 1300 28 00 68.