About the Company
You will be working for an industry leader in the Education sector.
About the Role
You will be required to provide specialist safety advice and hands-on support to all facets of the business and assist management, and employees in achieving organisational safety objectives under the relevant legislation and company values ensuring a proactive health and safety culture for staff, students & visitors.
Some of your duties will include:
To excel in this role, you should bring:
- Provision of expert health, safety and wellbeing advice and technical support to line management
- Identification of regulatory issues impacting health, safety and wellbeing
- Escalation of any issues identified as a result of audits, projects and day to day operational activities
- Engaging with Business Partners to enable and drive health, safety and wellbeing
- Understanding and interpreting legislative compliance to OHS
- Operational tasks including incident investigations, risk assessments and delivering health and safety training programs
- Drive injury and claims management strategies
- An understanding of the Workers Compensation Act and Return to Work requirements
- Articulate and professional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply OHS legislation
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion to be part of a team driving cultural change
- OHS Qualifications, minimum Cert IV OHS
Police and working with children checks required.
Apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ken on 1300 28 00 68