About the Company
You will be working for an industry leader servicing contracts within the civil construction, mining, power generation, road transport and earthworks fields in the Latrobe Valley.
About the Role
This organisation strives to be a leader in the well-being services it provides its teams and prides itself on fostering ambition and passion in their workforce.
This role will play a key role in driving outcomes across their Latrobe Valley portfolio, in addition to being responsible for coaching and advising managers on early intervention strategies and return to work benefits.
To be successful in this role you will need to have demonstrated experience in harm prevention and return to work management across a diverse portfolio. Experience in the heavy haulage/mining/construction sector would be an advantage.
Some of your duties will include:
To be great in this role you:
- Provide guidance on Pre-employment / Fitness for work assessments
- Develop, implement and manage programs and processes for managing mental health in the workplace
- Implement health monitoring programs for noise, hazardous substances, vibration, asbestos and other identified risks, maintain health records using SolvHealth
- Build and maintain productive internal and external relationships to engage stakeholders and enable effective delivery of injury management initiatives
- Actively engage and support the companies RTW / IM strategy, objectives and proactive prevention programs
- Oversee the Injury Management System (SolvInjury)
- Consult with health care providers to improve the IM processes
- Review and interpret medical reports providing comprehensive advice to proactively manage work and non-work-related illness and injuries
- Have min 5 years RTW experience in a similar role
- Tertiary studies in Allied Health preferably Physio, Osteo, Myotherapy or Exercise physiologist or similar practice
- Return to work training
- Proven experience in implementing health and wellbeing programs
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and OHS Legislation
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating RTW processes within a diverse workforce
- Have the nous to engage senior-level management and stakeholders across the business to provide coaching and consultative advice
Be prepared to drive improvements across the business in a manner that is bold, warm and honest.
Apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ken on 1300 28 00 68