About the Opportunity
You will be working for a leader in providing Consulting and Advisory services to corporate clients within Safety, Accident & Health, Life, Workers Compensation and Private Health Insurance specialisations.
They have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and successful National Client Manager to join and lead their professional team within the People Risk division.
About the Role
• Project managing and delivery of WHS proposals and advisory engagements
• Assist with marketing and business development activities
• Contribute to on the job training of other team members as required
• Drafting of proposals, reports, and other key project deliverables
• Communicate with clients and potential clients on relevant matters as above
To be great in this role you should have:
• Solid management and/or consulting experience
• Prior exposure to a wide variety of workplaces is desirable
• Experience in reviewing and developing WHS system frameworks and WHS strategies, procedures and processes
• Formal tertiary level qualification in WHS, Health, Injury Management, Psychology and/or associated degrees will be considered associated with WHS
• Accredited/Certified Auditor in AS/NZS 4801 / OHSAS 45001/ISO 14001
• A strong relationship manager exemplifying the right behaviours, engage with the broader team and provide the commercially-astute direction to achieve profitable growth
• Ability to present complex messages skillfully using various media methods
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work with an ever-growing portfolio and product line whilst joining a successful and high performing team situated across the country.
Apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ken on 1300 28 00 68